People don’t just visit websites anymore they experience them! By adding stock images that are authentic, compelling, and targeted you can make your website come to life and increase your conversion rates.
Many websites have not yet harnessed the power of images to enhance their content and therefore are not getting the most out of their existing traffic.
Use stock images to boost conversions for the following reasons:
– Customers respond emotionally to images. If you can make your customers smile, laugh, etc. then they will connect with you and your products better. By leveraging images you can not only tell your customers about your offer, they can also get a feeling for your business at the same time.
– Use images with a human touch, like a person browsing through the store and finding the perfect gift. If you show a persons face with an authentic expression you could increase your conversions ten fold.
– Think outside the box. Use stock video footage combined with still images to add some interest. Take a look at PayPal’s new homepage with slow moving footage clips that feel like still images. This makes them stand out and increases their customer loyalty because they are showing people the different ways they can use their service through images and video.
– Put images on testimonial pages showing how happy people are with your products and services this will increase the trust factor and conversions will go up. It is essential to show your customers that you are trustworthy.
– Perfect the art of choosing images that will resonate with your customers. At Media Bakery we offer a research service that will help you if you are not used to searching stock sites for that perfect image.
– Don’t choose bad stock images from the eighties and nineties, people can tell the difference. Even if you have to spend a little bit more money it is worth it to make your site look professional enough to convert visitors into customers. If your stock images look obvious and contrived you will stick out like a soar thumb. Be smart and choose wisely the images that represent you and your business.
– You can also use illustrations to make your site visually interesting and directing them to where you want them to go.
The bottom line is you want people to engage with you and by using great stock photos you can easily accomplish this, convert visitors into customers, and keep them wanting more.
Search Media Bakery for some of the best stock photos on the market www.mediabakery.com