1. Flare Effects are no longer considered a mistake but a style that adds authenticity, along with widespread in-camera frame and light-leak.
2. Small cameras will be big in 2014 giving people more intimate images to work with.
3. The use of hand-drawn vectors in social media and advertising will add more artistic elements.
4. Cameras that are worn are becoming increasingly popular, giving us a more realistic perspective.
5. We will see an increase in Instagram looking images that are more authentic and less stocky.
6. Food images taken from hand held devices will increase, giving us delicious photos that look like they were taken by a close friend or family member, making us feel more at home.
Happy New Year and may 2014 be your most inspired year yet!